Wednesday, November 7, 2007

the camera comes clean

Our camera batteries do not usually cooperate long enough to get many good series o pictures these days, so I've been a bit lazy getting the pics onto the computer. When I cleaned off the card today, I remembered this...

cute moment

The glimmer and newness of the fun fun bucket of gum Rachel gained on Halloween night has finally begun to wear off. Yesterday was probably the first day she didn't drag it around everywhere (or demand that I carry it behind her like her attendant). The day after Halloween, she could hardly bear to part with it even long enough to eat breakfast. We finally compromised, and she agreed to eat her scrambled eggs.

And here is Rachel with two of her bff's, Lyssette and Ella

Cousin Tyler taught Rachel to hug her friends. Lyssette was unsure...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I love it!!! I might have to do a shameless plug about mine... did you see my birthday girl? :)

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

"or demand that I carry it behind her like her attendant" jajajaja!

and that hug is priceless!

Raquelita, i better get one of those when I come home for thanksgiving!

~Tia Milli