Monday, October 5, 2009

first pajama party

My mom had a birthday last week, so my sister-in-law and I loaded up our kids (four, total--Tyler, almost 4 yrs / Rachel, 3.5 / Carly, 10 mos / Emma, 7 months) and took them all to visit MiMi. The big kids got to sleep in the same room for the first time ever (MiMi also slept in the room to make sure there was not too much silliness going on). It seemed to happen all of a sudden, but Tyler and Rachel have really begun to enjoy playing together. Here are just a few of the priceless moments the children experienced together... And, can I just add that I think my nephew is HILARIOUS?? And that he is just like my brother...

2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

So cute! I can't wait to show Layla the videos...she's going to love them!

I bet you parents were SO excited to have a house full of little ones! Looks like so much fun!

Natasha said...

Those are great video clips. Tyler is adorable! Cousins are so much fun!!! :)