Tuesday, October 9, 2007

where is tall one?

I just want to say that Rachel is unbelievably tall now! Her clothes are so short on her, and she only has a couple of dresses that still look okay. I love the dress in the picture, and she wears it all the time. I remember when it came all the way down to her ankles. Amazing!

cute moment

Rachel completely understands potty stuff, but that doesn't keep her from "forgetting" sometimes. Yesterday, she had a wet diaper late in the afternoon, and, as I sat her on the potty, I sighed with frustration. Rachel grinned at me, and then sighed dramatically, with exactly the same inflection as my sigh. I laughed hysterically, and so did she.

non-toy toy of the day

Rachel loves her Snack Trapper right now. I usually keep Cheerios in there, even though she doesn't really like to eat Cheerios very often these days. When we're in the car, or going for a walk--really anytime I have to strap her down--I just give her the Snack Trapper, and Rachel just digs her hand in there, eating a Cheerio or two now and then. She even fell asleep in the car with the Snack Trapper clenched tightly in her fist.

No comments: