Tuesday, January 27, 2009

chatty kathy

After a really long night of Rachel being apparently scared to be upstairs by herself (we assume because of the monkey dream she keeps talking about), she is very chatty this morning. Here are some snippets of her ramblings:

-----------

Who maked the banana? God did?

God made it!

And God made my miiiilk.

God made the monitoooor, and God made me and you and Caaaarly and Daddy too!

And God made everysting! Everypeople!

And I say, "Stank you for my toooooys, stank you for my fooooood."

Made Jesus too!

It's the same person. God and Jesus. It's one person.

God is upstairs.

He stays with me in my beeeed.

And God can say the monkey not come.

God won't let the monkey come. He won't do dat.

God can keep me safe.

------------

More on the sleep-disturbing monkey dream later...

2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

ANNA...that is SO sweet--I especially love the "its the same person, God and Jesus."

HA....so cute!

Natasha said...

Precious Anna!!! It's wonderful that she already knows who is in control of everything...especially the monkeys in her dreams...I'm curious about that...can't wait to hear more.

I always enjoy reading the Rachel blogs...just think...before you know it, you will be writing about "chatty sisters"...Can't wait!!!