Saturday, January 17, 2009

not exactly

Rachel: Mommy, hey Mommy. Mommy. Mommy.

Mommy (trying to have a conversation with Laurie): Rachel, if you have something to say, you should say, 'Excuse me,' and then wait.

Mommy continues conversation with Laurie.

Rachel: Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.

Mommy: Yes, Rachel, what is it?

Rachel: Not anything.

Mommy: Honey, you should only say 'excuse me' when you need something.

Mommy continues conversation with Laurie.

Rachel: Excuse me. Excuse me.

Mommy: Yes, Rachel?

Rachel: I need something.

Mommy: And what do you need?

Rachel: Not anything.

3 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

hahahaha...so fuuny!

Hey...at least she's listening :-) Those little ones love attention, huh?

Natasha said...

That's hilarious...:)...at least she was listening to you and trying to follow directions. :) ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

In her defense...they were probably some of the cutest interruptions I've ever seen.