Friday, July 10, 2009

eat mor chikin

I had to post these pictures of my cuties...don't they look like they love each other so very much? Today was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. I'm pretty proud of the costumes I whipped out with just a couple of hours to work with (while keeping the newly-mobile Carly at bay). Rachel's outfit is an adult t-shirt. I cut off the sleeves, cinched up the shoulders a bit (so it she didn't have to keep tugging on them to keep it on), added the spots, and put elastic around the bottom. Carly's was an old onesie, and I found her oh-so-perfect hat at a thrift store yesterday. I had to remove a little red flower from the front, and, of course, add the ears...

2 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

WOW...I have your number now...I know exactly who I'm calling on this year at Halloween :-) I LOVE IT...

Natasha said...

Seriously - they could appear in a Chick-fil-a commercial! :) They (along with their fantastic costumes) are adorable.