Sunday, October 19, 2008

redeemed

Rachel keeps me laughing most days, but I usually have a hard time explaining what she's done to crack me up so much. Her antics are hard to put into words, I guess. But this afternoon, after happily accepting me in her father's stead, I managed to confuse the poor girl, leaving me in stitches:

  • Mommy (finding a matchbox car): Here, Rachel--you can play with this.
  • Rachel: Where's this from? Where's this from, Mommy?
  • Mommy: I think maybe that was Daddy's from when he was a boy.
  • Rachel (looking at the car, then at Mommy): He's a girl now?

HA! It still makes me laugh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee, those types of comments sound particularly familiar. No men I know twist your words into meaning something other than what you actually meant. :)

AnniePat said...

hahaha i read ya...i guess sarcasm is in the blood, eh?

Raising the Rollins' said...

Love it! Is she going to be witty like her mother?

How are you feeling??? You're so close...I've been thinking about you this week. Did you ever come up w/ a name?