Friday, June 12, 2009

crawling to a crawl

I've decided that I really love having two much more than just having one. They entertain each other, and it's music to my ears when Rachel asks, "When's Carly gonna wake up?" as her sister is napping. For now, it seems almost easier to have two. But my world is rapidly changing. Check out what Carly figured out a few days ago--and know that she is becoming more and more proficient every day. EEK! (Note: this is MY first movie attempt. Jarrad is usually the movie-maker, but I thought I'd give it a whirl...)

6 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

YIKES...they grow so fast!

She almost not a baby anymore...guess its time for the next :-)

Natasha said...

Great job Carly! What a super cheerleader Rachel makes.

And, Anna...I love the video. You did a fantastic job. :)

Good Girls Studio said...

That is too cute! Great job Ms Anna : )

Denise Travis said...

Great movie making, Mom! Looks like little Carly likes shoes enough to get moving!

Raising the Rollins' said...

Love it! Yay Carly! Loved the movie too...Levi especially loved your choice of music...he kept stomping his feet.

JesseLynn said...

Awesome! I love the part where Carly puts her head down! and awesome editing!!! Favorite part by far...the fact you named it Mac and Cheese productions!