Tuesday, May 15, 2007

blue skies, sunshine

We have been having the best weather, and today was no exception. Rachel had a pretty good day, so we headed to Jarrad's first softball game tonight. We went early and Rachel just walked round and round in the shade at the park. She pulled things out of my bag to carry around (she doesn't like to walk empty-handed). She still did not seem fond of the prickly grass, but at least she doesn't have to sit on it now. It's nice that she's such a good walker, and I don't have to worry about her little knees so much anymore!

I forgot to report that Rachel started pointing over the weekend. It's her newest trick, so she points at everything (and often, nothing).

Progress Report

 pottydiaper
peepee 43
poop 10

cute moment

On the way to the park, Rachel got pretty quiet in the back seat. I glanced in the mirror and saw that she was putting her paci in Little Rex's mouth. So cute!

non-toy toy of the day

Rachel has discovered the stack of papers waiting to be shredded, and she likes to scatter them around and ball them up. She was carrying around some of my medical records today. I took a couple videos of her walking and walking and walking, holding the papers. Jarrad says it looks like I gave her a map of the house and she's trying to navigate through. Haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my family wants to know if Raquelita found the hidden treasure

Anonymous said...

I love all of Rachel's hats. How do you get her to keep them on? When can we have a playdate or are we just going to do this arranged marriage thing old school Indian style and introduce them when they're of age?

Anonymous said...

I just saw the video. Jarrad's right. That's too funny!

shellyeve said...

this is perfect - i love it! and i love your place - it looks really fun :)
hope ya'll are well!