Thursday, May 10, 2007

snacky

We had a great day today, especially since Rachel slept straight through the night until 6:00am, and then she played in her crib for a while before I got her up. I ended up feeding her dinner really late last night because she had a big Cheerio snack with Tia Milli late in the afternoon, and I guess that did the trick! So, now I know to feed her a snack in the afternoon, and then we'll have her dinner at a more normal dinner time.

Progress Report

 pottydiaper
peepee 35
poop 11a naptime poopy diaper :(

cute moment

This morning, Rachel played in her crib a long time. Just as I was getting up, I heard her die laughing. I have no idea what she saw or did that she thought was so funny, but I thought it was pretty cute.

non-toy toy of the day

I let her hold my apple for me while I got her lunch ready today. She wasn't sure what to do with it, so she mostly stared at it, glancing at me occasionally.

She also thought the Cheerios box was funny when I shook it in her face, so I let her examine that too. She figured out how to open the box and pull out the bag.

2 comments:

Jay said...

thats an adorable picture with the cheerio box!!

Jon said...

"Oh my goodness, they come in GIANT BOXES!!"

Heheh.