Wednesday, May 9, 2007

a tribute

A quick, lots-of-pics-to-post blog today. Tia Milli is going home to Honduras on Saturday, so she came for a visit and to say goodbye to the kiddos. She even hung out with Rachel while I went out for a couple hours this afternoon. She is going to miss Tyler and Rachel so much, and they will miss her too. We'll look forward to seeing her again in August, and I know she will be keeping her eye on the blog!

Milli, Rachel, Aunt KiKi, and Cousin Tyler. So cute!

Aunt Milli took this pic while I was gone...she let Rachel have free reign over a bowl of Cheerios! Nice face, huh?

Rachel took two great naps again today: 1.5 hours this morning and 2.5 hours this afternoon. Good baby!

Progress Report

 pottydiaper
peepee 72
poop 11

Rachel woke up for the day at 6:30am and played in her crib until 7:00am. When I went to get her up, she had a poopy diaper! I look forward to the day when she can yell, "Mommy, I gotta gooooooo." Or something like that, anyway.

cute moment

You can hear Milli and me laughing. This is Rachel, trying her best to put her own diaper on. So silly!

1 comment:

Jay said...

hahaha thats face in the picture is hilarious!